Enter dual-credit coursework

A dual credit class is a course for which you receive credit at two different institutions (usually a high school and a college or university). The location of where the class is taken has no bearing on its dual credit status. Any dual credit coursework for which you receive college credit should be entered within the High School Coursework section of your profile at the appropriate grade level where you took the class.

When entering such a class within the High School Coursework sections, select the "I took this class at a college and/or received college credit..." option.  Select the college that gave you credit for the course. If you haven't yet entered it in your profile, follow the link to add the college in the College Information profile section.




Article is closed for comments.