How do I enter multiple years for the same honor/distinction?

Sometimes you might need to enter an honors or distinction you held over multiple years, but there are only five honors or distinctions that can be entered. The best way to convey this information is to enter the name of the organization, followed by a hyphen, then list the grade/year range you received the honors or distinctions. In the Grade field, enter the last grade you received this honor/distinction. 


Repeat this for all five entries as possible and consider the Additional Information section for any more honors or distinctions to report. 





Article is closed for comments.