Enter "College In the High School" classes in coursework sections

In some states, such as Washington, high school students take college-level classes through the "College in the High School" program. If you have taken classes of this type, enter them in your Coursework profile sections as follows:

  • Check the box for "I took this class at a college..."
  • Select the college where you took the class for credit (if the college isn't listed, add it in your College Information profile section).
  • For "Type of Class" select Other.
  • For "Please specify the type..." type "College in the High School" in the field provided.




Article is closed for comments.