When you share a document, you may receive comments or feedback from the contacts you shared it with. After reading those comments, you can revise your document and share it again for more feedback and review. To do so:
1. Open the shared document you want to revise.
2. Select Options and choose "Download file."
3. When prompted, either save it to your device or open it using the correct program (for example, MS Word).
4. Make any changes to your document, and save it with a new file name.
5. After saving a new file, you can upload it to your locker and share it to begin a new round of feedback.
See Add and remove files in my locker for information on how to upload a document to your locker.