Entering international high school coursework

When entering your high school classes in the self-reported coursework sections, try to enter them as closely to how they are listed on your transcript as possible. Although there is not always an exact match, colleges are aware of the differences between high school grading systems.

Within the high school coursework section, the "Other" option helps you manually enter the Type of Class, Class Name, and Grading Scale your international high school uses.

The screen shot below shows an example of how you might enter your classes using the "Other" option.




Article is closed for comments.