Profile sections required of Transfer students

Transfer students need to complete only the profile sections that the college you are applying to requires. You can determine which profile sections are required by the colleges you are applying to by following instructions in Required Profile Sections.

Typically transfer applications will ask for personal and contact information and your college-level transcripts or academic history. Transfer applicants are less likely to need to supply high school coursework--although requirements will vary by college. 

Before you can begin an application, you will need to complete at least the questions about your enrollment status, high school graduation date, and the year you plan to begin your studies.





Article is closed for comments.