Completing your Transfer StandOut Admissions Network Curriculum Report

Most colleges require a College Curriculum Report and/or Transfer Report from transfer applicants. As a Transfer applicant, you can complete the StandOut Admissions Network Curriculum Report yourself, and you do not need instructor signatures. The form explains you can "consult current instructors to complete" the form, but it does not require that they sign.

Once you have completed the Curriculum Report, you can either scan and attach the form to your StandOut Admissions Network application before you submit, or you can mail it directly to the admissions offices of each college or university that requests one.




Article is closed for comments.