Your profile contains basic information about you. It also contains information that some colleges want to know, if and when you submit an application.
Profile sections include:
- Personal Information: Name and basic information (such as gender). Your name, email address, and birth date can only be edited by editing your Account Settings.
- Contact Information: Phone number and mailing address.
- High School Information: School name, expected graduation date.
- Demographic Information: Cultural background (this information is optional).
- Citizenship Information: US citizenship status and birthplace.
- Family Information
- High school and college coursework (classes taken, grades received, and so on)
- Test Scores
- Honors and Distinctions you received in high school (and college, if applicable)
- Academic Interests
- StandOut Admissions Network Essay
- Additional Information
Some information you enter in your profile may become part of submitted applications.