Transfer applicants should enter information about previous schools attended, including individual coursework.
Entering college information in your profile
To begin, list all of the previous colleges you have attended in your College Information Profile section.
- Click on the Profile option at the top of your screen.
- Scroll down and click on the College Information section of your recommended profile sections.
- Indicate whether you have taken college coursework in the past, and if you are currently taking any courses.
- Enter the total number of credits earned, and how many of those were earned after high school.
- Click Add a College.
- Search for your current or most recent college.
- Enter your college information including your attendance dates and degree information, if any.
Entering college credits
Once your past schools have been added to your College Info profile section, you can enter your individual college coursework in either the In Progress or Completed College Coursework section. The fields you filled out in College Information above determine which section(s) you need to complete.
You will need to know your courses' prefix and number (such as "BIO 101"), the number of credits earned, your grade, and your school's schedule system (either semester or quarter).
- Click on In Progress or Completed College Coursework in the left menu of your Profile.
- Find the school you previously entered in the College Information section, and click Add Courses.
- Enter the scheduling system of the school, the academic year you took the course, and the term.
Both In Progress and Completed College Coursework pop ups will link to the other section with some explanation:
"Have you received a final grade for this course? If so enter it in Completed College Coursework instead"
"If you're currently enrolled in this course or haven't started it, enter it in In Progress College Coursework instead"
- Enter your course information. Be sure to spell out the full name of the course, without abbreviations, in the Course Name section.
- For Completed College Coursework, enter the grade you received.
For In Progress College Coursework, indicate whether you are currently taking this course or plan to take this course.
- Click Save & Add Another Course to continue adding coursework. When you have entered your last course for the school, click Save Course & Close. If you have attended multiple schools, be sure you're entering coursework under the correct institution.
Article is closed for comments.